Sinigang (Stew) is my favourite dish!

Whether is Sinigang na Baka (Stewed beef), Sinigang na Baboy (Stewed pork) or Sinigang na Bangus (Stewed milkfish), there's no stopping me from devouring it. It's my all-time favorite dish. So tonight, my husband cooked Sinigang na Baboy for me. Yey!

Ingredients:


  • garlic and onions

  • pork

  • stringed beans

  • kangkong tops (talbos ng kangkong)

  • Knorr Sinigang mix
  • 3 cups of water

Steps:

Boil pork in 3 cups of water. Mix garlic, onions, salt and pepper. Wait for meat to become tender. Allow the pork to simmer for a few minutes to intensify the taste of the stew.

Mix string beans. Let it simmer but not for too long.

Pour in Knorr Sinigang mix. Let it simmer.

Put in kangkong tops. Simmer for a few minutes.

Ready to serve.



























No comments:

Post a Comment