A laptop bag for a fashionable techie!

I have always been on a hunt for a fashionable laptop bag. When it comes to fashion, I always make sure that everything matches. You invest time and money on clothes, only to encounter crisis on which bag goes to which clothes. Being a techie girl myself (I never go out without my phone, iPad and laptop) I need a bag that would fit all my girly stuff and protect all my gadgets. Luckily, I found Alesya Bags online. It's the most functional and fashionable bag I've ever seen. Check it out yourself!


Outside details: the 8" strap drop is comfortable over your shoulder and one large pocket fits file folders and notebooks


Inside details: roomy enough for up to a 15" laptop and all leather exterior, fully lined interior.


It's got a medium pocket with interior slots for phone, passport, pens, etc.


It also has one shallow top pocket to avoid the 'black hole' syndrome. Perfect for anything you need to grab and go like keys, parking stubs, etc.

                                                                Color: Black by Popular & Equestrian Tan

I'm actually saving and gearing myself in buying THIS bag. Too bad it's only sold in the US. Although they deliver worldwide, the shipping fee is pretty much expensive. It would really cost a lot but I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it. 

Color: Exquisite Eggplant
Color: Kelly Green Girl

As of the moment, Alesya Bags is still in the process of producing new colours for Spring. I hardly can't wait to see what I'm sure would be fabulous colours the new bags will have. But while I'm busily waiting, I think I'll settle for this bag for now. 

Brand: Hellolulu Nylon Canvass Laptop Bag






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for discovering the bags! I working to get the new colors out quickly and hope you will love them all. I shared your post on the Alesya Bags Facebook wall today. Thanks again for sharing the bags with your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selecting the right laptop bag is not easy and it depends on your personal choice and requirement. However it is one of the most important accessories for your laptop. It protects your laptop and also helps you to carry your papers and other gears efficiently and at times fashionably.

    ReplyDelete