My mom, my superhero


My mom is my superhero. She may not look like it, but she's a very strong woman. She may be quite emotional but she has the strength of more than ten thousands of men.  


My mom has cancer. At the moment, she is spending mother's day at the hospital. Her immune system has been low lately and she's been vomiting a lot as a side-effect of chemotherapy. She has wanted to give up a lot of times but until now, she's still fighting and trying to get better. Working abroad and being away from my family makes me really sad especially on this special day because I can't be with her while she's trying to get well in the hospital. I sometimes feel helpless because I can't do anything but pray that she gets better and surpass this sickness that is taking over her.
I am forever thankful for all the things that she has done for me and has given me. I am not the woman I am now if not for her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment