Ground Pork with Vegetables in Tomato Sauce

Here's another attempt to my awesome culinary skills (Tee-hee!). I decided one evening to surprise my husband my making one of his favorite dish: Giniling na baboy with tomato sauce!


Ingredients:


  • ground pork
  • onion and garlic (diced)
  • carrots, potato and string beans (all diced) and mushroom
  • boiled eggs (simply because my husband and I loved them)

Steps:

  • Saute garlic and onions.
  • Put in ground pork and wait till it turns brown. Mix salt, ground pepper and soy sauce.
  • When meat is already tender and has turned gray, put in the vegetables. 

  • Mix tomato sauce after vegetables are already cooked. Add sugar if you want it to be a little sweet. Let it simmer for a few minutes and mix the eggs.
  • Ready to serve.




No comments:

Post a Comment