It's been a while...

Hello there! Been meaning to write for a looooong time but a lot of things have happened that sitting down and having the time to write is now considered a luxury to me. 

As you may know, I am now a mom (a full-time one). Yey! I gave birth to a healthy baby girl last February 20, at exactly 11:22pm. I will write about my birthing story on my next blog. 


Most of my days are spent taking care of my baby. She's growing up real fast and I make sure that I get to witness all the changes and development. I try to involve myself in everything that my daughter goes through and everyday is such a learning experience, especially to a first time mom like me. 

It's quite unfortunate that I'm the only one raising and taking care of our baby girl because my husband is working abroad. That's why I try to research and scout all resources to learn and gear myself up to make sure that I am raising my daughter right. I also make sure that my daughter and I get to have a lot of talking time with Tatay so that she won't have difficulty recognizing him when he comes home for vacation. 


And so that sums all up the reasons as to why I haven't blogged for a long time. But not to worry, I'll try and get back to it again as I'm starting to feel rusty. I hope you'll still look forward to reading my blogs.

Have a wonderful weekend ahead. 

                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment