It's a baby girl!

Last Friday (Nov 15) was my scheduled doctor's appointment and 4D ultrasound. I was super excited to find out my baby's gender and see that beautiful face. The doctor happily announced that my husband and I are having a baby girl. I guess it was kind of expected since a lot, and I mean a LOT, of my friends are already assuming that I'm going to have a girl due to my happy-go-lucky personality and glowing appearance (He-he!). But unfortunately, we weren't able to go through the 4D ultrasound because my little angel was not facing us but only her cute behind, enabling the doctor to easily see that we are indeed blessed with a girl. It would be a waste of time and money to go through the 4D if you can't see the face. 

Hello there, Tala Mari Yzabelle!

Oh, well. We'll simply try again next time and hopefully Tala will be facing the camera by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment